15 September 2008

Secret Passion Apple Pie: All I Need Now is Some Vanilla Ice Cream

There's some Apple Crumble Pie in my fridge- and I can't wait to have me some of that. Doesn't that baby look gorgeous? Mmm-mm!

I dropped by Rockwell Powerplant last Sunday- nothing special, just the usual Sunday dinner and groceries- and I was delightfully surprised to find a cake fair going on downstairs. There were maybe ten or twelve cake and pastry merchants set up right in the middle of the busy concourse level, with people crowding around the stalls, helping themselves to some free samples, then taking away whatever baked goodies they fancied.

One of these stalls had among other things, this impressive-looking Apple Crumble Pie (as you can see), as well as other baked goodies. They said they used to be known as Tiny Blessings, mainly because they started out with small, home-made goodies like cookies, cheesecakes and other sweet treats. But with the massive apple pie that turned out to be a surprise best-seller for them, they decided to rename themselves as Secret Passion.

Secret Passion cakes are baked using only the finest and purest natural ingredients- much better than your regular mass-produced, mass-market cakes. I might come back for their Quezo de Bola Taisan. Or any of their cheesecakes. Or cookies. So many goodies, so little tummy space.

In any case, I recommend you get in touch with Tin of Secret Passion, and ask for a menu of their cakes, pies and other baked goodies, right here on their Multiply site. They also have other dishes you might want to try out if you're not into sweets- try their Beef Caldereta, the Penne Shrimp in Olive Oil, or the Lemon Roast Chicken, among others.

Go give em a call at (+632) 571.2384 or (+63917) 700.5659.

As for me, I gotta get me a tub of vanilla ice cream to go with my Apple Crumble Pie!

Cheers, everyone!

0 comments:

Check Out Other Blogs From Renzie!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online