16 October 2008

Renzie Visits Wham! Burgers

another adventure in Food and Travel with Renzie Baluyut.

I was at Shangri-la Mall yesterday helping out a friend of mine shop for some baby stuff. Naturally, all that walking around and shopping worked up an appetite, and so I thought snacking on something heavy would hit the spot just right.

Right there on the fifth floor was Wham! Burgers. I haven't had some of these in a while, so it seemed like a good idea to grab some for our post-shopping snack.

Unlike regular fast food burgers- Wham! Burgers (as well as most other gourmet burgers) has a 1/3-pound beef pattie. I asked if they had something larger than that, but unfortunately, the 1/3-pounder is all they have.

I got myself one of those Bronco Burgers- had a couple strips of bacon and a generous helping of barbecue sauce that starts dripping once you go to town on that bad boy. Also got me a side of fries and a side of onion rings to go with my burger.

You might want to check out their website, but it's still under construction. Nevertheless, Wham! Burgers is located at:

  • Katipunan Avenue Extension in Blue Ridge, QC,
  • the 5th Level of Shangri-la Mall,
  • the 4th level of Robinsons Galleria,
  • at The Block in SM North Avenue,
  • at SM Fairview and
  • at Robinsons Midtown in Ermita.

Cheers, everyone!

1 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i prefer army navy or brothers burger than wham.

Check Out Other Blogs From Renzie!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online